Richard Land, a visitor who lives in Wisconsin and Florida, was picked as winner of the Rotary Club of Charleston’s 2017 boat raffle. While he could have accepted the 38,000 SeaFox boat, he elected to pick the alternate $15,000 cash prize.
Other winners from the successful charity event include:
- Dinner for two at High Cotton, Lisa Stokes
- Saturday Brunch for two at the Old Village Post House , Nathan Allan
- Lunch for two at Rita’s Seaside Grille, Robert Miller
- One night stay at Francis Marion with brunch for two, Hunter Cross
- Family four-pack of tickets for Charleston Riverdogs, Sidney Breazeale Jones
- Round of golf for four at Wild Dunes, Shelby Hollow
- Two tickets to Charleston Food and Wine Festival, Linda Minson
- One night at the Carriage House, Mary Jo Doll.
Mark your calendars today for next year’s viewing party and raffle on Dec. 8, 2018.